Claymore has updated his dual Ethereum plus DCR, SC, LBRY, PASC, Blake2s and Keccak AMD and Nvidia GPU miner to version 14.6 bringing some additional performance along with some new features, improvements and bug fixes. The latest version extends the rxboost support to older AMD GPUs, so it will now work not only on the newer RX (Polaris) GPUs, but also on the older Hawaii, Tonga, Tahiti, Pitcairn GPUs as well as supports for all AMD drivers. The rxboost option enables additional performance boost of up to 5% by applying some additional memory settings (separate from the strap option for modifying memory timings). Like with the strap option, the rxboost option is also only available in the Windows version of the Claymore miner!
We remind you that the Claymore Dual Ethereum miner is a closed source software with a built-in developer fee of 1% by default, though you can disable the dev fee at the cost of slightly slower performance. You can read what is the full list of changes in the latest version 14.6 below:
– now “-rxboost” option also supports old AMD cards (Hawaii, Tonga, Tahiti, Pitcairn), use “-rxboost 1” to improve hashrate up to 5% by applying some additional memory timings.
– now “-rxboost” option supports all AMD drivers.
– now “-strap” for AMD cards also supports AMD blockchain drivers.
– some changes to further reduce stale shares a bit.
– added “-minspeedtime” option.
– added statistics for shares accepting time (min/max/average), press “s” to see it.
– updated Remote Manager to show shares accepting time.
– Linux version build with some performance improvements.
– a few minor bug fixes and improvements.
Other Similar Publications:
- In: Mining Software
- Tags: Blake2s, Claymore, Claymore 14.6, Claymore Blake2s, Claymore Dual ETH and DCR miner, Claymore Dual Ethereum and Decred miner, Claymore dual miner Linux, Claymore ETH miner, Claymore Keccak, Claymore Linux, Claymore Linux binary, Dual AMD GPU miner, Dual ETH and DRC miner, Dual Ethereum and Decred miner, Dual GPU miner, Dual Miner, Dual mining Ethereum and Decred, Dual NVIDIA GPU miner, Keccak, memory strap, memory timings, rxboost, strap